On a long drive.....



In of my earlier posts I had mentioned that I had not got my joining date and was worried about it, well I got my joining date last week and its 6th of July. So finally I was relieved that I got some kind of confirmation from them. I think I did not share with you all that I brought a new bike Yamaha FZ-16 red and black colour. I will tell you about the first long ride I had on the bike with my sis..
There is stretch of road in Navi Mumbai called as the Palm Beach Road, it’s a real pleasure driving in those roads as they really very wide, there is greenery one side and buildings on the other side, less traffic. Actually the greenery is the mangroves which cover one side of the road and after the mangroves is the sea. So the breeze is quite nice while u ride on that road especially on a two wheeler. Driving a bike on these kinds of road gives such pleasure, like the feel of the wind ruffling through your hair, the adrenaline rush you get when we increase the throttle the bike just goes zooomm….I am sure avid bikers would agree with me.
On this road there is a particular area where there is a small lake and a small pathway beside the road where people can walk. It was around 7.00 in the evening and the sun had just set when we sat near the lake side. I could see the lights coming up in many of the nearby homes the sunlight started fading away. It was such a peaceful place with the occasional sound of the speeding traffic. A light breeze was on which was just enough to make tiny ripples on the surface of the water. It’s such a wonderful sight to see. I felt like lying down on the ground and staring at the stars above, but alas the times we live in because of the electric lights we use so much, the lights of the stars are not bright enough, even though it was a full moon we could not even enjoy the moonlight. How I wished I could be in a place where there was no street lights only me and nature to beckon with. Still the sight of the electric lights shimmering on the surface of the lake made me happy. It was nice to chat sitting there enjoying the view.
It was a nice change for us as we were bored of going to the malls again and again for timepass. There is nothing like nature as compared to man-made wonders, as nature pleases the heart while a man-made wonder pleases the sight. Nature has a soothing effect on the soul.
Hope we preserve this wonderful gift for the future generations to come……

Comments

achu said…
rly nice 1.....best of wat u hav written till now...........feels like visiting tht place

Popular posts from this blog

The day I met her....…..

To My friends....

Mysteries of Life……