Oh not again..Terror strikes MUMBAI!!

Just when we thought that Mumbai is out of the attack of terrorists, here comes an attack at Mumbai the financial hub of the country..This attack has come as a shocker because of the apparent ease with which the terrorists brought Ak-47's grenades etc..from where they get the funds the arms and ammunition etc.
This again show the glaring ineptitude of the intellegence agencies in forseeing the plans of an attack. Why isn't even a major attack pre-empted and stopped before it can actually happen? I can understand that its difficult to avert such attacks... but still having to face them again and again is such a terrible thing...there is the huge lose of life...property, peace, people panic there is suspicsion against a particular community...there is a loss of trust ...Inspite of this after somedays we again forget these things and come to our old self...The security will be tight for a few days then it will be lax again...
What we need is a powerful and influential leader who can take control of the situation. Improve the security of the country. We should not depend upon technology only for the defence of the country but we need more Human intel i.e more penetration into these terror groups...I sitting in my room and telling all this will be easy...but to put into practice is difficult...but we can't go on facing such terror attacks.

We also need to check y such indian terror organisations are coming up? How can a guy kill his fellow beings? Is he brainwashed to such an extent that it makes no difference to him??
I always wonder does'nt their hands tremble when he presses the trigger or while planting bombs.
Its true Man is capable of anything he can go to any extremes to acheive his objectives.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, indeed the terrorists seem to be trained to do what they do without emotions. Same was with the two CST terrorists. The one among them who was caught alive eventually started pleading for his life when he was in hospital. See how easily he valued his own life while totally disregarding others'.

But just one thing: it has not been ascertained as to whether or not the terrorists were "home-grown" or 'Indian' as you put it. Let all evidence emerge in a few days' time.
Sanal... said…
Thanx man for commenting on my blog.
yeah i agree with u that these terrorists undergo a high level of training.
Yes maybe i made haste in calling them pak terrorists but now i think the picture is clear they are definitely from abroad.
Unknown said…
Your right when you say that something needs to be done..Terror attacks like this need to stop..But I really feel that only having a leader who will strengthen our security system, doesn't seem to be a complete solution to the problem. I'll share an experience or a thought I have had. A bombing had happened in Oklahoma, USA on 19th April, 1995. The people here were terrified, but they fought, fought till the extent that they got legislations changed just to be able to get the people responsible punished & behind bars for a lifetime..Now there is a memorial which has been built in honor of the people dead, the survivors and heroes who helped save many lives that morning during the attack..Frankly, when I went to that memorial, I dint know whether to be sad or happy. Happy, because these people know to honor lives, they don't just forget a week after an instance that something happened...or should I feel sad, that we in India and all its people have just come to live with the fact, that something does keep happening and that we need to keep moving, life needs to keep going...

Your right we need better leaders, leaders who care & can protect..we also need care, we need to remember..& have to fight for something to be done...The terrorists targeted foreigners in India, but the numbers are an irony, out of 165 dead, 161 are Indians...It's sad that India has become such an easy target, especially Mumbai..

I know I dint give a solution to anything here, but I felt like sharing this.. I really feel that people need to care more about every life...165 is a huge number, its 165 families which have thrown apart.....
Unknown said…
We have been wanting a better security and political systen since a long time...all we have managed to do is few debates, couple of candle marches and signature campaigns. The fervour ends with the paper in the dustbin and some formless remains of wax! Sigh!
Anonymous said…
good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 250 pounds on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices for the shoes are around 210 bucks on every page. But finally I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

Popular posts from this blog

The day I met her....…..

To My friends....

Mysteries of Life……