Life during Recession.....

It’s been two months since I have written anything. So I will bring you up to date with whats going in my life. Actually I did not get the required motivation to write, what with the last months of my college life I was busy with the final thesis work then the exams and of course the farewell parties.if I had worked on thesis from the start could have finished without many hiccups but what to do as like before I started just some time earlier than the deadline(Even then I was one of the few persons to start early). Then I had my vacations but went to my native place Kerala and again I did not have the inclination to write.
After I came home I thought I would start writing but then the appointment letter from the company was taking too long to come. I had got placed in December it was 3 months since I got placed and still no appointment letter. Three of my friends who got placed in the same company as mine got the letter in the 3rd week of April so I was tensed. This was because of the recession and news about people getting laid off, students being put on hold etc. I was worried that I got laid off even before I could start my professional life. It was like a hollow pit in my stomach in those days really very bad. Even when I tried to search for jobs there was nothing related my field and this made the situation more worse. I know not getting a job is not the end of the world and especially when things are not in your hand you can’t stop recession from taking over your job, can we? That when I realised why should I worry so much. I just have to give interviews and try and get into whatever job and hope for the best, we just can’t just sit with our hands tied down have to face it with our head held high. I know it’s easier said than done, but we have to think positively or we won’t be able to move forward. For me it was a whole week of tension and then trying to think positively and hope for the best.
Anyways we (3 people who did not get the letter) waited for the whole week and then called the HR person in the company and he said that he had sent it to all of us and he did not know what the problem is. He said he would send scan the letter and send it through mail. I asked him if I could come to the company and collect the letter personally and he agreed so I went there and luckily the letter had reached back the company as it was not delivered and I got the original copies. But the joining date was not mentioned in the letter it just said as per the date agreed….. We asked the HR about it and he said he would be calling us in the first week of May and informing us about it, tentatively it would be in first week of June. So we are a bit relaxed, but unless and until we start working we can’t we sure of our jobs so waiting for that day…..
I have still a month to go so I will be writing more…. That’s all for now friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I met her....…..

Mysteries of Life……

To My friends....