My First post

Hii....this is my first post so excuse my style of writing... :))
i m confused what to write here....i just want to blog about my various experiences, about my thoughts...
I find life very funny...one day u maybe having a gr8 day..but the very next day can be a disaster...it just makes our life so much interesting....we are not sure wat will happen the next day or even in the next instant...i was listening to the song ''All the good things come to an end'' by Nelly Furtado...how true the lyrics of the song are...at some point of time the goods things must come to an end.....
But this end can be for many more better things to cme....its not necessary that bad things should follow good...This Hope is wat keeps me going...
More to come....got a test tomorow...so have to study...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day I met her....…..

To My friends....

Mysteries of Life……